top of page
Extend your work permit

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a worker, check the expiry date on your work permit, and make sure you apply before that date.

We will complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada at least 30 days before your current permit expires. Applicant must qualify to extend the Work permit according to the conditions.

bottom of page