top of page
Temporary Residence Permit - Visitors

L.I.S Immigration Professional Services offers you the advice and right guide to represent you before Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to apply for one of the following categories of Temporary Residence Permits according to your personal circumstance:



A temporary resident and/or visitor visa is an official document stamped in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to travel to Canada. Most people require a visitor visa to enter to Canada. You may also need a visa if you are transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination.

The applicant must meet some basic requirement to travel to Canada.

  • Have a valid travel document, like a passport

  • Be in good health

  • Have no criminal or immigration-related convictions

  • Convince an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home, financial assets or family, that will take you back to your home country

  • Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit

  • Have enough money for your stay

You may also need a medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada, if you plan is to visit them.

Some people are not admissible to Canada, which means they are not allowed to enter the country. Please read criminal rehabilitation for more information regarding this matter.

bottom of page